Huwebes, Enero 22, 2015

THE THIRD STAGE THE PROFESSION

In the Third stage which is the true solitary is to direct all your faculties towards the inmost recesses of dessert in your hearts, this  consist if the most interior exercises, the highest and the most spiritual performed up to perpetual vow. You are to begin now to strive for an intimate union with and transformation of your soul into God."
Brothers, the Holy Rule of Carmel helps us to discover a very intimate union with Jesus, a union that will captivate our soul and transfigure us to Himself.
My sons and brothers, please when you read these lessons do not think that I am perfect for I too will get along reading my notes as to keep me on the path and to make His Majesty happy. Here I tried to explain the Holy Rule and the way of life as I experienced it. I ask you to strive hard to follow every letter of the rule so that our path to perfection will culminate us all to become saints.

LET US ALWAYS LOOK AND CONTEMPLATE TO THE HOLY FACE OF JESUS

Though we are hermits we also have indeed the virtue of this cenobitic spirit, the rule units the subjects, not  only by offering us a common ideal and imposing on them the personal use of the same means. but above all grouping us in a living society, where an interior bond of brotherhood is manifested by obedience and the commin life, becomes the fundamental means of perfection."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento